Create an account as Organization
Congratulations on deciding to set up your security program on Secuna!
Below are the steps that will help you in creating your account:
- Click Organization - the sign up as organization page displays.
- Enter the required details in the corresponding fields, then click the Sign Up button.
- Go to the Inbox of your email account and find an email with the subject [Secuna] Confirm your Email Address, then click Confirm Email Address. Your browser will automatically redirect you back to Secuna with a success message Email Verified!
- Click the Continue to sign in button to display the login form.
- Enter the registered email address and password in the corresponding fields. The Let's set-up your Two-Factor Authentication page displays.
- Download an Authenticator application if not yet installed in your smart phone; otherwise, click the Continue button. The page with QR code displays.
- Access the Authenticator in the mobile phone where the application is installed then scan the QR code. Enter the current 6-digit authenticator code in the corresponding field, then click the Continue button.
- Save the displayed recovery code in your hidden notes or copy-paste to a notepad and tick the checkbox, then click the Continue button. The Welcome to Secuna! page displays.
- Click the Verify your company button - the Company Verification page displays.
- Provide details about you and your organization. You are also required to upload necessary documents about you and your organization. Once done filling out the form, click the Submit for verification button. A page with message Your company is being verified displays.
Once Secuna verifies your account, next step would be choosing the program you're interested in. Please see guides below for specific program.
How to setup Secuna Response program?How to setup Secuna Discover program?